Thursday, February 01, 2007

i can hear wedding bells..

heya guys!! OMG. i'm soooo excited!! not because of CNY, or valentine's day.. OR PMR.. or wadsoever you guys are thinking.. BUT. i'm looking forward to the end of the year 2007!! ahhh!! my sister(kim)'s getting married on the 2nd of December 2007? (not a fixed date...i think) and ME.. i'm gonna be her...

BRIDE'S MATE!! (and my other sister of course..teehee)

and she showed me a couple of dresses that i'm suppose to choose from.. and BELIEVE me.. they are B-E-A-Utiful! i love my sis!! and i'm suppose to be flying to australia end of this year too! woooot!!! which means i wont be around for my birthday either.. *sobs* jeffie cant chia me my scoops! and no sampan ride! lol..

wanna have a look at the dressies??! xDDD

that's Lynette.

that's Davina

thinking of going red..? Alex.

AND my personal favourite, Rhapsody.


i had a look at a few others, but these are the few that i personally like.. i cant wait till i'm done with PMR.. till i can finally hang out freely again.. till i can fly to australia and see Samuel! (Enoch [kim's fiancee] 's little nephew!) and, there's more! Callia (my little niece) is gonna be the flower girl.. and Samuel.. as the little ring bearer smth lidat.. LOL..can you imagine those little kids walking down the aisle? i can.. it'll be awesome!




1 Comments:

Blogger Reening said...

I like the red one.

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home