Thursday, January 18, 2007

Another beginning..


this is just a main introduction of the year 2007.. How's life been for me..? my LIFE as..

-A friend
-A sister
-A brigader
-A tambourinist
-A believer in Christ
-A lover
-A daughter

so anyways, yeah.. you MUST be thinking.. RUBY ah.. PMR year, still wanna blog so much for wad? eh come on la.. i dont study 24/7. I need something to let out my “isi hati”.. haha. take this as an example. i went on9 at 2pm. just to figure out that the internet was down. i pratically broke down. LOL. and yeah, i still have homework to do, so.. yeah. xD

and well, life.. it has been pretty ok considering the peer pressure, the distractions.. i found out that school is really fun when you got something to look forward to.. LOL. i mean like, the morning session goes by really quickly.. BUT. sadly, i cant go through everyday without AT LEAST a "hhhaaaaaaaccccchhhhiiiuuuuuuu!!!!!" from Reening.. man, reening, go see a doctor or smth! i think I"M catching a cold! =S

as for my main goal in the year 2007, is of course to make my parents proud by obtaining that 7a's. i wanna proof people wrong.. their perceptions.. i wanna set my life straight again after my heart has been put back into one piece. After everything I’ve been through, I believe I deserve something.. something MORE.

And even after I stumble and fall many times, there is always a little hope left in me.. number 1, a little hope to be a better person, a better someone in this big cold world.. number 2, a little hope to be a better lover to that some1.. a someone who makes my day with just a smile on his face. number 3, a little hope to be a better believer.. to stand for what I believe in.. to worship Him, my living Messiah. In the year 2007, I want to make a difference in MY life.. in the lives of those around me.. I believe by God’s grace, He will lead me and take me to where I want to go.. In His will, I will do whatever I can just to achieve what I’ve always been praying for. Success, Courage, and Love

- the one and only – xoxo.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home