Friday, January 19, 2007

keep holding on


a prayer.

Dear Lord Jesus, i'm not perfect. and maybe i don't deserve the best. i'm not worthy.. but i am sorry. for everything.. that i've done that may be unpleasing to your eyes.. my actions, my words. my thoughts. i never intended to hurt anyone.. i never intended to hurt You. and i am truly. sorry. sometimes human beings are a little too greedy. they keep wanting more after getting some.. but for me. i am grateful.. for everything that You have given to me.. my beloved friends.. a house to live in.. a beautiful family.. everything. even him.. as You lead me in my life, i pray that i'll be a light in his.. and for my friends, i pray that as the exams draw near.. give them the wisdom and the knowledge to revise.. especially PMR and SPM students oh Lord oh father. protect them and guide them Lord.. and as for my sisters in Australia and Unimas. i pray that You watch over them where ever they are.. near or far, they'll be in Your loving arms.. i pray that they will never stray from their faith and continue to sing praises to Your name.. as for my family and loved ones around me, i ask for protection upon us all.. as we go on our daily lives, protect and guide us oh Lord Jesus.. as we continue living accordingly to Your will.. and as for him.. i pray that you will be with him no matter where he goes.. i know that he is down right now, but be with him oh Lord. i care so much for him oh Lord.. i just want the best for Him. even if i cant be there for him.. Thank YOU Lord.. for everything that You've done for ME. in Jesus' most precious name i pray. Amen.





I was contend

Just to have you as a friend,

But things changed,

As my feelings grew stronger,

I couldn’t control it no longer,

For your smile, your voice, your face,

Just makes me long for your warm embrace..

Our friendship oh so true,

Drew me much closer to you,

Every time you look at me,

I keep wishing that you would be my one and only,

But could you ever feel the same way?

I wish I could know that, someday,

You are the only one, who I can tell everything,

And won’t have to worry about no one listening,

You always knew the right thing to say,

That made me think of it all day..

I don’t want to live my life with regrets,

I am not putting our friendship to the test,

I’ll keep you safe in this little heart of mine,

Hoping that someday you will find,

What I’ve been keeping locked away behind my lips,

I can’t help it,

For you’ve given me so much bliss,

No one has ever treated me this way,

Making me feel special, each and everyday,

I think I’m in love with you..

But would you feel the same way too?

Will this risk all the things we used to do?

I guess I’ll never tell you..



this is a poem that i wrote quite some time ago.. i'm sure some of you guys read if before.. it's about a lonely girl who longs for that particular guy who appears to be a good friend.. after spending some time with him, she finds out that she has fallen in love with him but she's afraid of losing him as a friend. so i guess.. she'll never tell him how she feels.. she is willing to just be there for him as a friend and neglect the feelings she has for him--no matter how strong.. but do not take this girl as an example. please do tell those you love how you feel about them.. before it's too late.. life's too short..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home