Saturday, January 10, 2009

check yes, romeo.

Uh, busy busy rainy day it was..

First of all, i woke up at 12! today.. wa wa! Feels so good lah okeyh, when will be the next time horr.. after this, no such luck liao leh. School, school.. SPM. Grr.. eh, cny so near hor! Saya masih belum pergi shoppiang untuk baju baru lerh, mana boleh ini macam.. SO, who wants to go shopping? =D

Why rain so much hor. Is God sad too? Aww.. We should do something to cheer Him up no? We’ve done too much to disappoint Him already. =(

I wanna vent. I’m so sad =(

But i can’t.. =((

"Hey you, yeah i’m talking to you.. How could you do this to mee. See, i have to promote you in my blog pulak, cause youre all i think about. Hmph. Yea, i know youre reading this. So, how’d your day go? I didn’t wanna ask you leh, cause talking to you would bring unwanted feelings back leh.. not i don’t want pun, you yang don’t want. Hmphh. Plus you never reply me de. So jahat lar you.. i feel so unwanted. BOOHOO.

I know youre being cold just to get rid of me hor. Good la, don’t be too nice to mee.. i don’t deserve it, =(
take caree.. Take good care.."

Countdown to Thursday. 5 days. =D i’m happy again.. Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home