Thursday, December 11, 2008

tags..

8 people to tag:
So, I tag :
Guin
Yvonne
Nimai
Yan
Eunice
Sophia
Lina
Reening

8 things I am passionate about:
Piano
fashion
music
Movies
j xD
FOOD
dancing
guitars

8 things I say too often
lawllll
omgg
hey?
i knoooww!!
hah?
bodoo
tupidd
i suuuk lol

8 movies I have watched recently
Madagascar 2
The vampire who admires me
twilight
pirates of the carribean 2. lol
HSM 3?
wonder dogs too
snakes on a plane
american pie 2

8 songs that I can listen to over and over again
T-shirt - Shontelle
only One - yellowcard
i'm getting over you - the click five
paramore - decode
paramore - pressure
paramore - let the flames begin
paramore - misery business
HSM - right here, right now =.=

8 things I learned the past year
form 4 is okay lah
spm is important =.=
smkbl punya maintanence banyak lousy. =.=
appreciate my smexy 6300 more =.=
emotions - logic = faith =)
make.right.decisions.
i shop alot O.o
pn normala is pregnant after all.. lol

8 places I like to go in Kuching
LOL

8 things that you will be doing today
print out christmas songs for xmas party
shopping
practice for xmas party p&w
practice for performance tomoro in spring
eat
sleep
breathe
miss my boo (heck i arleady do =.=)

8 things I regret this past year:
being too hard on some people
treated some people wrongly
didnt treat my phone right =/
forgot to appreciate what i had
didnt study hard enuf
didnt go for sabah camp =(
cut my hair =.=
didnt spend enough time with God. *looks down*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home