Tuesday, December 02, 2008

ruby is on paramore mode..

"cause i fear i might break, cause i fear i cant take it.."
"my thoughts you cant decode."
"thats what you get when you let your heart win."
"somethings i'll never noe, and i had to let them go."
"if you think i'd bleed then you were wrong, cause i wont stop holding on"

paramore . *hearts*

ruby is.
-addicted to twilight (the BOOK)
-and always will be addicted to paramore
-on holidays
-not as bored as she expected she would be
-going to be broke. :year end sales. teehee
-missing..baby
-getting taller. gosh
-addicted to 90210!
-loves my baby doggies

ok ok, enough lol

my phone, yes my smexy 6300....



is dead.

ok not exactly.. but its been lying on the hospital bed longer than it should! sighs. it all started one thursday evening.... i skipped carolling practice for some wedding dinner in hilton. yes yes, the temptation of good food has completely tricked me into coming.. lol. i wasnt receiving any texts at all all afternoon from my baby so i thought something was wrong.. although it was his last day of exams, at least a text ba righht? so i thought he forgotten about me lah. lol

but he didnt.. =) i tried to reset my phone. gosh, when i tried my simcard on my mum's phone, he didnt foorget bout me at alll. 5 text messages from him. ehheh. but, heh. my phone refused to load. so i was left staring at this.white.screen. heh. heartbreak**

but the dinner was great though. eheh, despite my dad setting me up.





sooo.. after being vain di dalam toilet hilton yang mesti diamalkan selalu... i went back into the hall and guess what. "now, calling for ms. RUBY CHAN to sing us a song."

tuuuut..... *glares at daddy* lol. he smiled away gayishly. sheesh. lol

...today was ordinary.. went over to sha's to do a lil catching up.. my birtday celebration was also ordinary.. not-so-sweet sixteen i guess..

oh well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

heyy really pretty picture!haha.yerr u can join msian idol soon liaw.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Kimberly Peterson said...

Hehehehehehheeeeeeeee.... eh beb, please blog more often. No pics oso dun care la. Just soooo nice to read your blog entries. Especially when you tok about daddy setting you up, la whatever la... really brings back nice memories of family... rindu you all bah... so write more often la pls... dedek oso been writing about playing badminton on Monday nights, really nice to read about these things! Miss u and love u so much beb. * HUGS*

12:23 AM  
Blogger Kimberly Peterson said...

P/S: Cantik rambut... :p

12:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

neece. ahahha. malaysian idol reject =p

che. aiyahh.. sejak bila ada ini comment. lol. awww.w. miss and love you loads too! *huggss*

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home