Friday, January 09, 2009

Week 1.

School’s been so hectic. So much work to do, and so much to learn.. Week 1’s been okay..

super cold though! The poor person who has to endure with me for one whole year is Leon, my buddy. Poor guy has to put up with my stories and complaints and blur-ness. But i am SO proud of him! He’s actually studying and doing his homework! *faints* hey, its leon okay. Lol. Umms, well, my teachers are okay lah. Pissed with my moral teacher though..Moral’s the only subject i don’t pay attention in class.. oh hawt dayum. The rest are actually pretty okay. Motivates me to study.. its either they’re really strict or really fun.. and btw, WHAT IS UP WITH TEACHER’S getting pregnant? Its bad enough that you have to imagine them doing it, but now you have no bm teacher cause she’s busy producing babies =.=

BM – Pn Wong Lee Chin (pregnant, in labour, yeah that crap. So no bm for one week already)
BI – Pn Teresa Ng. She’s kewl
Maths – Pn. Ding. She’s sooo cute. Ahahah..
Add Maths – Pn. Hasmah. Why she so bad mood these days hoh? Scary
Sejarah – Mr. Mahendran. Lol, i don’t even know how to spell his name.. he’s okay lah
P. Moral – Pn. Alice Manggoi. Ngeh, no further elaborations =.=
PJ/PK – En. Yakub. Correct spelling kaa? Eh. He’s damn cool lah okay.. we actually learning stuff for PJ this year, haha!
Biology – Pn. Su SIu Fong. I can bet my ass that she’s pregnant, again. =.=
Chemistry – Pn. Anne. Damn strict, damn fast, challenging, i like
Physics – Pn. Haryati. She’s niceee.. sassy.

Hmm.. what am i forgetting...

Oh!
EST – Mr. Matthew Chin. He reminds me of my daddy.. ahaha.
PSKPn. Melor. Dono leh, i haven’t paid attention in her class yet.. xD


SO, today..
I went to visit my new housee.. its purrrtey. I got pics, but cant upload now.. will upload soon! And umm, i nearly died today.. damn big longkang lah okay. Zzz.

edited * as promised, picha's..


rumah baruku.. lokasinya dirahsiakan untuk tujuan keperibadian. dont tee-pee my houseee



daddy - gazing into the future? (location, upstairs balconyII)


i want the bigger room =(

the river that almost overflow-ed. and the longkang that i nearly died in. lol. hey, damn scary la okayh.

I.am.going.insane.

Let me elaborate more on that point.

No.1
- I am now on my mum’s laptop, in my mum’s room. She’s watching a horror movie. I.am.dying.
No. 2
- School’s killing me.. bloody teachers driving me crazy with all the making me tension stuff. Mr Lee la, Cikgu Mahendran lah, who else. Heh. Just shoot me now
No. 3
- Thursday’s a good day =) yes, its making me insane waiting for that day.. lol
No. 4.
- Should i start studying like, now?
No. 5
- I think too much =/

So how now? die or no die?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home