Tuesday, December 09, 2008

dot.

I CANNOT BLOG..or i dont want to.

why.
cause no pics
why.
cause my phone's still somewhere in this world, under repairmation.. (LOL)

I straightened my hair.

why.
cause i cant stand my hair nemore
so?
not much difference. and i hate the kinks at the back.
i wanna kill it...*smirks*

i'm so super busy for christmas

with what.
caroling. performance at spring. (13th DECEMBER 2008, 7.30pm onwards). celebration night on 3rd and 4th Jan. and the practices are ALL CLASHING. ROAR. i wanna spend my holiday with my baby too waa.. and my family.. roarrr

i'm suppose to go kl but i'm not. =/

why.
cause daddy say waste money =.= cause we bolui =.= cause we move house =.=

i miss my baby

why.
cause i didnt get to be with him todayyyy.. and that made me crankyy. and i probably won't be able to be with him till like, next week.. ROAR

i.need.pics. i bet none of you are reading this right now cause no pics. hah. lol

byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home