Saturday, February 03, 2007

inspired.

"My cuts aren't healing, learning how to love.." ..I Caught Fire ~ The Used-

there comes a day.. where i just wanna tell you.. everything. but, something stopped me.. i just couldn't make it out.. i couldnt find it in me, what was pulling me back.. maybe, just maybe.. its.. her. she's just everything i'm not, and it makes me feel even WORSE.

"Something I've been keeping locked away behind my lips, I can feel it breaking free with each and every kiss.." .. Breathing - Yellowcard

then, there's a time, where i just lost hope.. everything was up and down.. the weight of the world was weighing me down.. i just couldnt take it.. but, the sight of you.. made everything alright again~ every single day, i would wait until the time when i can see you.. i can feel your presense near me.. i swear i feel as if i had wings, and i could fly.. it just makes my day. but i dont know why, it feels great.

"You don't know how much you mean to me, whenever you're down you know that you can lean on me.." .. Hold you down - J.Lo

i've never dreamt of feeling this way.. it just happened.. and it just had to be YOU. ask me why i feel this way, and i wont have a clue how or why.. ask me to stop? i will try.. but believe me, it failed countless times before.. and now? i dare not do anything about it, because somehow. its hurts so bad.. whenever he comes online~ whenever he's around~ whenever he talks to me~ whenever he just waves his hands to me.. it hurts. knowing that.. he could never be mine..

"I want you more, than i ever did before.. still I can't let you know.." .. Untitled - Kimberly Carey Chan

tell me i'm wrong.. help me understand. cause right now, i think i'm losing my mind.. i've made so many wrong turns in my life, which eventually led to heartbreak and misery.. and i've got a pretty good idea what this is too.. i am just trying my very best to let go of him.. its just, hard. that warm smile.. that dark figure. that innocent look. those mesmerizing eyes. its just all makes everything harder still.. maybe by next year.. wait. NEXT YEAR?! thats a LONG time.. snap back into reality, Ruby!

"Just so you know, this feeling's taking control of me.. and i can't help it.." .. Just So You Know - Jesse McCartney

I'm waiting..






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home