Monday, February 05, 2007

dedicated to you.. (i hope you noe who u are..)

i just cant bare to hurt you anymore.. but i just cant lie to myself.. i hope you understand..

you ask, why'd i turn away when i see you.. why didnt i at least said something to you.. well, the truth is.. i cant.. i just couldnt. somehow, the sight of you made fright present in me.. ask me why, and i wont have a clue.. i guess it was because you are the living proof of mistakes i did in the past that led to much hurt and misery, and somehow, its scary..

you and i both know, i dont like my past.. i'm not happy with it.. and trust me, you were the only one who made me feel aite when everything wasnt.. remember how great things were before we fell in love.. i want that back.. not this distance-- the one thats keeping us apart.. i wont say it was a mistake falling in love with you, but i must say that i miss the old days..

remember those bullying.. KFC day.. teacher's day.. AG outing.. everything. what happened to it? it was all gone.. and its all hurt and fright right now.. see how better things were went we were friends.. special friends i might add.. God sent you to me for a reason.. and it was to brighten my life up.. and you did exactly dat.. but, seeing you hurt aint making it brighter!

so shine on.. for me?..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home