Sunday, February 04, 2007

all i am

i... just feel like nothing can be said anymore.. i feel like my feelings are pointless and it's been trampled on day by day.. do i mean nothing at all to you? i never thought my feelings would reach to a stage. where i could actually get hurt.. without even doing anything about it.. what the heck is this?!

can i not even have a place in your heart?..


everytime i see you leave, it hurts.. whY?! i have no clue.. i guess, there's nothing i can do or say to make things better.. to at least make me feel better.. i never wanted my feelings to be this way.. i've never intended to hurt myself once more.. but.... it seems that hurt and sorrow can always find its way back to me, no matter what i do..

do you even know what you mean to me?..


this could never mean anything to you.. i couldnt mean anything to you.. i..... hmm.. nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home