Thursday, May 31, 2007

blarrhh


i hate youtube for being such a a$$ sumtimes. sigh. it was going so well until... until.. episode 65. =.=


whats the date today? 31st May 2007. omg i still haven finished my sejarah project.. daymm.. so anyway


how'd my day go today? pretty good i guess. got up at about 9.30 am. thanks to a certain some1 who kept messaging my phone and eventually woke me up.. =.= i started working on my second piano piece today. the tempo's all wacked la.. i got so friggin pissed.. and to think that i have a performance this monday.. sigh


when my mom got home, which was about 2? yeah. we got ready and stuff, and we went shopppinnnnggggg.... for what? for.... karaoke cd's. swt la. we got home at about 5.30 pm and my mum, my sis and I(later joined by my dad at about 8?) went on a singing marathon from 5.30pm till 9.45 pm!(thats about 4 HOURS!)*wondering whether my neighbours are pissed off or not. =p*


and then i went on my bleach marathon, which is now distrupted due to youtube being a complete a$$. sigh. tomoro's a new day! 6 minutes to gawai? haha. cant wait till sunday. cant wait till monday.. cant wait till wednesday. so much to look forward to la! though my heart's feeling very very heavy.. sigh.
everything's feeling so... i dont know how do i explaint it, but its like that. everything feel's so empty.. hmm. okay. i'm done now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home