Wednesday, May 30, 2007

gah!

i'm bored. =(
i miss my phone. =((
i suck at cam-whoring.. =(((
i hate msging ppl i dont like to msg.. =((((
what did i do today?
i woke up at 0630 hours. (i noe.. OMG.) just to find out that my mum was hogging the beautiful*coughs*bathroom.. unlike some of you fortunate peeps out there, i have to actually wait for my turn to take a shower in the morning.. my mum tends to take FOREVER. so anyway, it was my turn at about.. 0650 hours.. =.= so during that 20 mins, i went back to sleep! yay me! xD
rushed like hell, cause i thought i was gonna be late for choir.. cause the traffic in the morning is crazzyyy.. plus we had to send my momma to work 1st.. but it appears that it was kinda okay.. so i was early for choir anyway.
we sang our hearts out! (okay a lil' exaggeration, but its okay.. xD) we're improving! sigh.. sopranos! we have to work hard! get our "oooo's" and "aahhh's" right! 21 more days people! Pn Luk couldnt join us today.. she was busy.. but Jeremy took over when Ryner left anyway.. oh RIGHT. i have smth very very VERY disturbing to share.. i shall remain this bitch's identity, XXX.
XXX stepped into our beloved bilik kuliah, with her oh-so-beautiful smile.. its scary too in a way.. I was being polite, so yeah, i greeted her like i always do.. with my sweet smile and ...... (LOL. okok. i'll stop) so she was observing us choir members. and i know we havent perfected our parts yet, but PLEASE LA. (ruby trys to control her mouth by sticking a big piece of cellophane tape) would you puh leez just SHUT UP?
forgive me for being slightly rude here, and i noeee her words were suppose to help to build us up.. but what the tut la..
"you listen ha.. when you guys get together like this for a practise, you have to make sure you ive in 100% of your commitment into the practise. be serious. not like RUBY who answers her phone in the middle of the practise."
WTF.
it was a very important call okay! she pissed me off right there and then. okay. i thought maybe.. just MAYBE she would at LEAST refer to us generally ka.. but NO. she just HAD to say my name.. wtf la.. i lost my respect for you! you're lucky i'm not even CURSING you. i'm a christian. but clearly you have tested my patience. so. I'm sorry God.
enough of that. after choir, my dad came 20 mins late, and i was starvvvinnnggg already. so by the time i got home, i ate like a ..... (too gruesome to describe) and there.. i've forgotten all about XXX. thank GOD i dont see her everyday anymore.. then i went on9 for a couple of hours, and slept in until 5.30 pm. thanks to Paul (who woke me up with his nudge) it was a very productive 4-hour nap. cause A, i calmed down about the whole XXX thing and B, it made up for all the sleep i lost last nite! yay
that was practically how my day went. tips on how to kill boredom in ur everyday life? go to www.reeninglau.blogspot.com. go on.. you know u want to. xD

5 Comments:

Blogger Reening said...

wah, free publicity.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

Eh!!!! COPY RIGHT!!! THE BM THING WAS MY IDEA!!!! MINE! MINE! MINE!! *jumps desperately up and down

12:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

erhh... lol no comment

3:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

erhh... lol no comment

3:04 AM  
Blogger Zhang BeiHai said...

People named Paul are true contributors to civilization, I salute them^^.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home