Tuesday, May 29, 2007

not emo not emo~

four tres two uno! o.O blogging time~

22 days to go.. We're getting there......meli, i miss you so much..(wait... rewind and freeze.!)

22 days to go.. We're getting there......

yeah. xD 22 more days to go to the choir competition.. wargghh.. hopefully it doesnt clash with my frikin piano exam! scares the living sh*t outta me.. i worked so hard for both, and knowing that i can only go for either one, SUCKS. i wanna sing AND play. its kinda like choosing between kebudayaan and choir last time.. sigh, i never did get the chance to dance.. but oh well.. decisions decisions..

Holidays. How've they been so far? okay i guess.. havent really done that much, considering that the hols has just begun.. but i HAVE been pretty busy lately, and i STILL have my projects to finish.. sigh. its okay.. tomoro's another day.. speaking of tomoro, pn Luk's joining us for choir practise! yay! she has an ammmaazzzziinnnggg voice.. her technique and everything. wow. her voice projection and all.. o.O

i just realised i havent really hung out yet.. today my mission was to finish watching BLEACH until episode 60.. and i made it! WOW. i hate the fact that Aizen Taicho is frikin evil.. sigh.. why cant he be that sweet loving guy Hinamori admires? sniff.. heartbroken larr!! speaking of heartbreakin', KIDDO!! warrgghh.. he didnt change the slightest BIT! he still sings like an angel, and he looks as HAWT as ever! =p (for those of you who are wonderin who the heckie is kiddo, he's this singer from Gen Rev from the Philipines. hawtness. =p)

what else.. hmm.. oh, i'm painting my nails black. (ish. so random)

okay. i'm done blogging now.. gotta go pain my nails! p/s i AM NOT emo. =p

4 Comments:

Blogger Sophia said...

Ah damn!! I paid RM 10, that should mean that I could see him!!! Remind me again, why didn't I go. You should've said something like
"Kiddo..Kiddo..Go..GO"
I heard this is the LAST time they're coming to Kch T.T

10:04 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

What the....copied my nick?!?!?!

Btw, once you've joined choir, it is hard to be accepted into kebudayaan. Husen and I joined in Form 2, but we got pulled into choir and have not left since.

Cikgu Lucy never really wanted us back anymore. wakakaka

1:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i dint copy.. i.. oh fine. i i might've pressed the CTRL C thingy.. =p

8:44 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

Naturally... Kebudayaan..and Choir...Good terms? I doubt.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home