Friday, March 30, 2007

why dont you kiss herr..

sigh.. i'm feeling so darn low right now.. though i'm not really showing it.. it's always like that.. its either i'm hiding it, or i've forgotten about it.. i guess i can say that i'm carefree.. but, one thing's for sure.. my heart's sooooo fragile. =X

i've been thinking about him ALOT these days.. and i really dont know why.. and i've been listening to this song ALOT too.. the melody's so sad.. so.... hmm.. i dont know.. i've never really gotten to know him, and i'm thinking this much about him.. maybe Nimai's right.. but, i gues.. i'll just stick.with.u. i've never intended for me to fall like this deep him.. it just hurts at times you know.. i guess i'll never figure out what this is.. it'll remain.... that way

this song.. is dedicated to you.. i know you probably aint reading this, but i just wanted to know that there is smth inside me that is longing to come out.. just reaching out to you.. calling out only your name.. only yours.......

We're the best of friends
And we share our secrets
She knows everything that is on my mind
Ohhh...
Lately something's changed
As I lie awake in my bed
A voice here inside my head
Softly says

[Chorus]
Why don't you kiss her
Why don't you tell her
Why don't you let HIM see the feelings that you hide
He'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside

Oh, I'm so afraid
To make the first move
Just a touch and we could cross the line
And everytime he's near
I wanna never let him go
Confess to him what my heart knows,
hold him close

[Chorus]

What would he say
I wonder would he just turn away
or would he promise me
that he's here to stay
It hurts me to wait
I keep asking myself

[Chorus]
Why Don't you kiss her
(tell her you love her)
Why Don't You tell her
(tell her you need her)
Why don't you let her see
The Feelings that you hide
Cause she'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside

* the words in bold are not the original lyrics, but yeah.. u get my point.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophia said...

Update liao! Ntg to read...

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home