Wednesday, March 07, 2007

jiwangness..NOT! lol

when i told u i love u,
please noe that its true,
cos i've never been more certain,
that each that it has always been you,
the one that i've been longing to see,
the one i've been longing to touch,
but baby, would you love me?
the way that i love you so much?

the time we spent,
would all remain a memory
for when i first held your hand,
that moment was just you and me,
it opened a door for me,
that led to a light ever so bright,
for i have been blind to not see,
that it has been you, cheering my darkest nights

i couldnt part from you,
and hope you noe its true,
so please remind your square friend,
to not seperate us two..
but when its time for me to let go,
i just really really hope you noe,
it wasnt cause i dint love you,
its just cause i wasnt allowed to..

PMR is coming,
it scares me everyday,
but when i thought of you,
my troubles fled away..
but it hurts that we would be seperated
for 2 to 3 months or so,
but do believe it wasnt my doing,
i'll never want to do so..

so when i'm gone,
be very strong and move on,
i might see you from time to time,
but you must go ur way, and i'll go mine.
tell that little friend of yours,
that it doesnt need to suffer no more,
for i will be gone,
walking out that same brown door.

be strong, my computer.. you'll always be in my heart.

(a story of a very lame girl who loves her computer. cheers! ^^)

p/s: the little fren refers to the modem. heee

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophia said...

Don't wanna tell me yr blogspot, I got it anyway! Muahahahaha!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home