Monday, April 13, 2009

what?

what? holidays ending? ALREADY? shits.

i dont like how my weekend went though. it was bitter sweet. hmm

FRIDAY (Good Friday)
if u were wondering, yes i DIDNT go church. Hey its not my fault kay! my parents were busy with the new house. clean clean, tanam jagung. etc etc. so i woke up at around 10.. It was soo nice to sleep in..*yawns* then we went out to spring in the afternoon for The Last Supper, eh, Lunch with Bryan Kho Poi Hou.


I highly recomend Secret Recipe's Prawn Mac and Cheese. OH SALIVATE PEOPLE

(still cant beat The Living Room's cabonara though. HEAVENLY)


Bye BK =(


Yes you can tell i love that girl heaps. <3

SATURDAY (Holy Saturday)

and so, i did NOT go to church also. zz.. So, we had a badminton competition last Saturday.. I dont wanna talk about it. I had to leave early due to my responsibilities with the Girls' Brigade.. We have our very own pioneer council now BTW. Yours truly was unfortunately elected as the Chairperson. I have to deal with the girls who dont pay attention and the girls who talk too much(NOT SAYING ITS A BAD THING). but i love 'em girls. After that i went for worship practice in church. It was uber early loh that dayy. UBER HOT ALSO.zzz.

SUNDAY (Easter)

and yes, I went to church! Praise and Worship was awesomee. THE SKIT DONE BY THE KIDS DAMN CUTE LOR. there was this really cute boy acting as jesus, THE CHAMPION. dayum, i shud've taken a video, or at LEAST a picture or two. Perhaps i could ask some from J, the fly on the wall. He looked like a freakin formal paparazi lor.. Not saying its a bad thingg. Went to SCR express for lunch, saw the youtthh. Funny thing, once someone sees someone you know har, everyone starts texting "ey, i see you.." or calling "WOII! i see you ah weii!" *Stares back at them* "yes i see you too..." =.=

I slept in the WHOLE AFTERNOON from 1-6 i think? is it babe? i dont remember. Hey, at least he said it was cute. Happy liaoo. =D

MONDAY (Easter Monday)

I dont get it, why easter monday? Why got holiday? dont get me wrong! I'M NOT COMPLAINING! i love holidayyyss! but why? HMM.. Another saturday down the drain lor..
Monday just happens to be today. So, this morning was the continuation to our little badminton tournament. i still dont wanna talk about it. we lost to a better team. Gab.is.an.ass =D i came back, i went to sleep, and here i am again

I should be sleeping till around 6. BUT I DIDNT. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY!

I'LL TELL YOU WHY

I had a dream

A BAD DREAM

i was a lesbo. =.= with rachel loi yuen ying.

omg.

no more elaborations needed. zzzzz

i love my baby. <3>


got tuition tonight. zzzzzzzzzz




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home