Friday, April 03, 2009

okay, lets give blogging another go.

i'm sorrryyy that i havent been putting up decent posts. so now, lets give it another shot. =D

i actually have 3 movies to watch at the moment. plus baby's in tuition so i need things to do meanwhile. what shall i blog about today? ohh wait, quick review on my week. 30/3/09-3/4/09


My body was still sore this whole week. No thanks at all to the lompat kijang and the lompat jauh AND the physical test Mr. Yakub is making us do. omg i can only do 12 push ups ok! plus i am soooo not flexible. sighs. so it's been a realy painful week, literally. We got our test papers back too. Was not too bad, i'm content with my marks. I managed to beat those people i wanted to beat the crap out of, ie Daniel. lol. Oh, this week we also found out that sports day has been postponed. I know i have mentioned bout it before. screw you, i am upset okay. And this week, Mervin threw his first cakera.. It went sideways though. Note to everybodeh, do not stand of close proximity when this dangerous boy throws the cakera. shot put also wei! haha.

Hmm, Today. Just happened to be the most stressful and busy friday i've ever had. TGIF my head ah! So much work to complete. Zzz.. i think i got 5 dimerits from Pn. Ding for not completing my math work. shits. Oh i went for public speaking audition today. Screw that. I am fat. I fell asleep in tuition today, successfully without being woken up by the kakaks. I am so happy. lol. And i finally reloaded todayy.. 2 whole days of not texting is torture. lol.



So, back to that decent post i was talking about.


HMM.

Okay, so i decided i'll blog bout things that make my world go round.



TWELVE THINGS THAT RUBY LOVES.




GOD. He's not counted cause my love for him is neverending, it is out of this world. Nothing can ever compare to Him, so let me rephrase that




TWELVE EARTHLY THINGS THAT RUBY LOVES



(in no particular order)


1. My FnF's.

Yes, what can i ever do without them. My family, Daddy Mummy Che2 Dedek, Berwick Chloe, Extended Family, Cousins Aunties Uncles, Nenek, Grandies, My besties, Everyone who mean the world to me. I Heart you all.





2. Mervin.


I am not gonna get cheesy and post the cutest picture alive of him cause i'm stingy and i dont wanna share. Teehee. He means so much.
=)


however, there are no vacancies available at the moment. Please try again later, tq. =D

3. FOOD




FOOD MAKES MY WORLD GO ROUND. Damn, no wonder lah i so fat. Stop saying i not okay! i stare at my tummy everyday so i know. Shits. What can I do? I have fallen in love. With glorious food. But this time I know its true. We are meant to be together my love. With your body in me, we can make magic happen. LOL. Its like the feeling you get when you see someone you love after a long day of school. But this is better. HAHA. You know i'm joking. or AM I? HMM.. okay, moving along!

and i particularly HEART ice cream. COME ON PEOPLE, DROOL


4. SHOPPING


Holy MOLEY i heart shopping. I can shop everyday of my living live. (WTF?) ahahahaa. provided i have all the kaching i could ever use. weee.. Which reminds me, i seriously neeed to shop. But I DAMN BROKE LOR. Shits. I Shall study hard and i want money. I want to go on a shopping spree and fill my already full cupboard with even more happy clothes. i dont give a shit bout what my parents say I WILL CONTINUE FILLLING MY CUPBOARD until it explodes!








5. TEXTING


Which teenage girl doesn't like to text you tell me? Har? Its our nature. Deal with it. DEAL WITH IT DADDY. hahahaa.



6. ENTERTAINMENT + TECHNOLOGY


So i got lazy so i'm gonna classify it into one big umm, class? lol. Entertainment would include movies, music, musical instruments, the tv, the computer, anything at all which i find entertaining. Includes my xmexy 6300 and other beautiful gadgets.


7. PHOTOGRAPHY



Yea i love taking pictures. NOT ONLY OF MYSELF OKAY. haha. i discoverd digital micro recently SORRY LA I NOOB. I've always known bout it, but never knew how to use like, properly and nicely. I finally caught an awesome pic few days ago, and its like falling in love all over again. Wheee. I'm definitely gonna start experimenting more on photography. Its freaking interesting.















8. Fashion + Hair



I just love it. I like to dress up and do stuff to my hair. I like to mess my cupboard up digging for my clothes. Go figure. Sometimes i get lazy too. Oh well.



9. Singing, Dancing, Talking



I know you guys cannot agree more with this one. You can tell by the amount of singing and dancing and talking i do in class, you fellow 5Cekap-ians. English is a good language. Enhance it. Embrace it. Live it. Enjoy it. DO NOT KILL IT. (just being random)



10. STUDYING



(this one forced labour one)



HAVE TO LOVE STUDYING. I'm sitting for some major public exam this year so i dont really have a choice do i? I love Bloody Biology, madly in love with Sucky Sejarah, Cocky Chemistry, Paloi Physics and Annihilating Add Maths. Woot!

11. The Colour Pink.

anything PINK

(please people, be realistic. Soft, gentle pink lah. Not those bright neon "pink"s. I can NOT believe such an ugly shade of pink exists in this cruel world. Brings shame to the colour and all the wonders it brings.)


12. CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY
OH SHUT UP J! He's gorgeous.



dayum.


I'm done. Tiring la blogging. haha. Till next time, PEACE OUT (HAHA RACHEL XD)









oh WHATEVER. HAHA

1 Comments:

Blogger sTePh said...

haha... so funny ur blog... especially the DANIEL PART!!!!! go for it... beat him until he die!!!!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home