Friday, April 10, 2009

1 thing 2 say 3 words 4 you


"when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight."
its weird how stuff like this happen, no? one second ure with somebody, one second u find youre with somebody else. one second you were counting on forever, and in another blink of an eye, forever seems so far away. perhaps that just goes to show that nth really lasts forever in this temporary world. so appreciate what you have when you still have it. appreciate. thats cause we never really know what we have till its gone. but why wait till its gone right? there's no time.. dont let your ego get the best of you. its not worth it.

"every long lost dream, led me to where you are. others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars.."
but then again. we're reminded that God has a plan and purpose for everything that happens. So all that we have to do is trust in Him, and be strong. sounds easy enough huh? trust. its a big word.. so hard to gain, and it hurts so bad when its taken for granted.

"where were you, when everything was falling apart?"
people arent always there for you when you need someone. however, when they are there, its a wonderful feeling huh? knowing someone is there for you. be it lover, a friend, a family member.. but, even at those times when you dont have someone. be reminded that loneliness isnt always a bad thing. it gives you space to think for your own, reflect on the past, look forward to the future..

"because of you, i'd never stray too far from the sidewalk.."
getting left behind, thats the worse feeling in the world.. when someone who means the world to you leaves, it isnt an easy thing to overcome huh.. not easy at all.. you need to pull yourself together and put on a brave face so your friends wont flood you with questions that will only make you more emo. pretend. force fake smiles, perhaps a laugh. sometimes people leave, even when you dont want them to. you beg and you beg for them to stay.. and they just cant care less. they just leave. sometimes its smth they have to do, other times, it just cause they dont care enuf anymore.. but we can never really tell, can we? thats cause, people lie.

"lost and insecure, you found me.."
however, God will never give you something you cant handle.. keep that in mind. God is gracious.. I was content to be alone, and focus on my studies. I was ready to go thru stuff alone. But then, he appeared, and showed me a whole new perspective of life i have never seen before. i am looking at life through his eyes. things can happen so unexpectedly at timess.. sometimes its a bad thing, sometimes, it can be the best thing that could ever happen. a whole new wonderful chapter in my life.

"just give me one more chance to make it right.."
i am not proud of my mistakes in the past, so please dont remind me. imma make sure that i dont repeat my mistakes. all the pain it has caused.. its just so ridiculous. i could've taken it all back if i was given the chance to. but, why shud i right? God already set this path for me. all that matters now is him. and it'd kill me if i did anything to break his heart, or mine.

"if i told you that i realised youre all i ever wanted..and its killing me to be so far away"
would you tell me that you love me too?

okay. sorry for the emo blogpost..

goodbye BK, have fun in perth.. I'll take care of sha here in kuching.. we'll all miss ur lameness terriblyy. and your black myvi which we couldnt find in springg. oh yeah, thanks that you sanggup drive all the way back to fetch me when i was stucked outside my house, and thanks that u didnt mind to turn back when i called again to say nvm.

i'm excited bout tomoro's badminton competition. not bout me playing thoughh. bout me watching others. goodnight!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home