Friday, August 26, 2011

Dysfunctionality.

Hey you,

I wonder how long it'll take you to realize that I've posted something here. If youre really stalking me that much that it won't take too long :) but hello. Yes this one goes out to you, love.

"...because you’re the first person I wanna look at when I wake up in the morning and the only one I want to kiss goodnight. Because the first time that I saw those hands, I couldn’t imagine not being able to hold them. And the first time I kissed those lips, I couldn't imagine it being with anyone else."

"So tell me, how did things work out so well with your wife?
Simple dude, I married my best friend."

"..cause there's just no one who gets me like you do. you are my only one"

"I do this from time to time when I like to think of you and me."

"cause at the end of the day, it all comes down to you and me. just you and me. and no, replying me an hour late isn't gonna help anything."

"well you always know how to make me feel better when i'm angry or upset anyway. a gift, and a curse"

"well thats it for today folks! tune in next time"

"nyom nyom"

"i won't go another day without you"

"and it goes like this!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home