Saturday, February 28, 2009

ahhhh!!

study study STUDY LA RUBY. moron.
i need to go jogging.
damn.
should i join badminton singles?
suicidal. but i want!
SUICIDAL...but i still want.
satu kosong~
BUT ITS SUICIDAL
BUT I WANT!
therefore, i shall go jogging.
cause i BO STAMINA
found meself a jogging partner, =D
so now, i shall find time. which is harder than finding a jogging partner. =.=
dua kosong~
and i NEED TO STUDY LIAO LOR!
TIGA KOSONG!
no idea what i'm talking about?
dont worry, i dono what i'm talking bout either.
sheesh
i'm so hungry.
i'm so cold and confused.
I HAVE NO STAMINA
i feel so stupid
i feel weird
I'm beginning to hate my hair
i LOVE MATT DALLAS
AND CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY
and am currently addicted to
Seung RI's Strong Baby
OMG RIGHT I'M LISTENING TO KOREAN BOY BANDS
omg. I'M LOSING IT
i'm feeling damn emo but i'm too hungry so the emo-ness is left untreated
I HAVE NO STAMINA
i am creditless
he's avoiding me
i'm getting involved in too many things!
i'm BROKE
i'm not ready for exams
i'm PROCRASTINATING
I HAVE NO STAMINA!!!!!!!!
i have so many problems...~ (achmed's voice)
so long and goodnight! i wanna be sane wei!

1 Comments:

Blogger L - Ryuuku - K said...

I have something to say thou.. lol..
ta da! xD

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home