Friday, November 02, 2007

blablablaa

Tis’ the season to be jolly.. tralalalalalaaa.. ruby’s in the Christmas mood already..? =.= I knowww.. holidays are drawing near.. my birthday’s coming! Christmas is near! Ahh, don’t you just LOVE the holidays..? eheh. And well, though you won’t be in kuching for Christmas, I know you’ll have a great Christmas in KL babe.. I’ll miss you

So anyways, 28 more days till I’m 15! 30 more days to Australia! 37 more days till my sis gets married! (25+28) 53 more days to Christmas! Yayyy….. I can’t wait, can you..? right before you know it, CNY is here… time flies.. oh yes it does.. Gosh, I’m in Form 3.. I’m gonna be in FORM FOUR, my OLD and WRINKLY (kidding) sister is getting married, I’m gonna be a BRIDESMATE, I’m so madly in love with this amazing guy, I’ve improved my life in many different aspects, I’ve SURVIVED PMR, I survived every other thing that went on in my life.. the next thing I need is straight a’s for PMR and my year is completeee….. *fingers crossed*

The truth is, yes, I’m terrified.. there isn’t one day that I don’t think about my results.. its as if it haunts me in everything I do… and its somewhat annoying…. I just hope…pray.. that whatever the results may be, I’d survive that one too.. *fingers crosses harder* God? Help..? sniff.

*clears throat*

Dang, blogging is so not my thing.. I should go find smth else to do now.. bwaii..


Love you! Eheh. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sophia said...

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Rock! ;D

11:49 PM  
Blogger Zhang BeiHai said...

just dropping by kthxbye

6:48 AM  
Blogger Lina Lau said...

ruby ruby ruby..
tsktsktsk..
dunno if you got realize the mistake or not ahh..
hilarious one indeed..
its BRIDESMAID,
not BRIDESMATE.
emphasize on the MATE there..
doesnt sound good at all...
:)
just so you know ah..

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home